1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
5. Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
7. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing - We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone for any reason. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
8. Security - We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both on-line and offline. Civello Auto Shippers will retrieve all credit card information via faxed or emailed order form.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted on-line, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.